Monday, May 21, 2007

yea! VACATION!!

Wow! North Carolina was awesome. So I buy a new camera with all of the intentions of taking tons of pictures, but what do I do? I take only 3 the whole time I'm there. This is a view from the living room... I should have taken a picture of Cole with his pirate T-shirt on, but I think he might have gotten half of his dinner on it in 5 minutes, so at least it served its purpose.

Way fun.






But also I wanted to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! to my momo and I can show you what I made for her. Subversive Cross Stitch is a book by Julie Jackson and my mom and sister picked it out for me because they know how much I enjoy swearing and crafting and this book lets you do both. Check out her website, www.subversivecrossstitch.com It's guaranteed to crack you up. But back to the point, I really wanted to get a "Mom" tattoo for the one who brought me into this earth, but it kills her a little with each one I get. This is just as permanent and now she can enjoy it every day.

LOVE YA TONS MOMO!!!!!!!!


And now for a Beauty original. Between the sunburn that I got on vacation and all of the drinking (My liver HATES me) I get home and I think I want to make something fast and useful. How about a camera cozy!! With a skull on it of course. I want to felt it but it is just 50 rows of stockinette stitch in some leftover yarn I had. I pulled the button off of an old shirt and now my new camera is nice and safe.



It's a good little credit card/smokes holder too, I just have to add a strap.

But I think that will be it for this post. The one thing I wanted to get done while on vacation was my other knitted sock. Good thing I will have more time off coming up!!!!
Oh wait, you have to watch this....
http://funnyordie.com/v1/view_video.php?viewkey=3efbc24c7d2583be6925
I need to get my drink on. More to come!

No comments: